1. B and Nat spoiled me rotten for my birthday! That husby of mine really knows how to make a girl feel special on her birthday! A new houndstooth scarf (Roll Tide!), silver charm bangle, Alabama pillow & throw blanket and planner pens made for one happy mama :) Plus Natalie was obsessed with singing happy birthday to her mother. That kid cracks me up!
2. Work friends. I work with the best people on the planet. What better way to kick off 30 than with a most beautifully decorated office, a new coffee mug, poptarts, Starbucks and wine! What can I say? My girls know me well :)
3. Birthday lunch celebrations. Over the weekend, my friend Brian got engaged so we celebrated my birthday and his engagement with lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. It was the best :) I am totally in love with their (over 900 calorie - eek!) Italian Chopped Salad. But calories don't count on your birthday, right?!
4. Flower deliveries from best friends. I have seriously been blessed with some of the greatest girlfriends on the planet. These flowers arrived on Wednesday morning and they smelled amazing and were absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Caitlin and Lo!
5. Pasquale's Pizza. I literally requested cheese pizza for my birthday dinner. Pasquale's is this cute little [smidge nicer than a] hole in the wall place that makes the best NY style pizza. Seriously. My picky NJ husband loves their pizza. That says something, in my opinion. I am seriously hooked. If you live in, around, near New Market, MD at all - I highly recommend checking this place out!
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and love over on IG :)
Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good.
Here's to the next decade!