I have lost all of the baby weight and then some. In fact, I am down twenty + pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I have absolutely no idea how I did it. I don't even remember the last time I was this small, maybe right after college? It has been liberating but a little bit unnerving given my history. It has also been super frustrating because my clothes don't fit and I have had to build a new wardrobe. Darn, right? So today I am going steer clear of thinking about my body image issues and, instead, talk about my five favorite new pieces that I have been living in and they are 100% from Old Navy. Between Ebates and holiday sales, I made out like a bandit. These are not only super comfortable pieces but pieces that also flatter my body which is the ultimate win.
1. Oversized Rounded-Hem Top. This shirt is one of my absolute favorite things I own right now. It's super lightweight so it will transition into the warmer months well (if warmer months ever happen again). It's super easy to dress up or dress down and the length is perfect for jeans or leggings. Love.
2. Supersoft Cocoon Tunic Top. The name is a little deceiving because I would hardly consider it a tunic, but they are spot on with the supersoft. I have worn this to run errands, for work and just around the house. It's so dang comfortable.
3. Funnel-Neck Sweater-Knit Top. I was unsure if I would like this as much as I do. It definitely requires a cami underneath but that doesn't bother me since I wear one under most of my clothes anyways. The description on the website lists a hi-lo hem but that's a stretch. This morning alone I have gotten three different compliments on this top.
4. Mid-rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans. I cannot say enough about these pants. They hide all that needs to be hidden. They are super slimming. And they are comfortable to boot thanks to the stretchy denim. I don't think I have ever loved a pair of jeans so much.
5. Jersey Leggings. I loved the black ones I got so much that I ordered a second pair in navy. They are suuuper inexpensive (on sale right now for $11). They are a thick legging which is nice to pair with a boot for winter. And I would be a big ole liar if I said I hadn't worn them to work a couple times.
So there you have it. My new wardrobe staples. All super friendly for work, wife and mom. What's not to love about that? Happy weekend, y'all. If you see me out, there is a 100% chance I will be wearing at least one of the things shown above :)
This post does not contain affiliate links even though I think Old Navy should be paying me to sing their praises :)