1. What's on your Christmas list this year?
A bunch of random stuff: a sweatshirt, a winter hat, etc. Nothing too crazy.
2. Did you believe in Santa as a child? Do you have any funny Santa stories?
I did believe in Santa. My brother and I used to leave out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. Well, my bother and I noticed that the "reindeer" bites on the carrots looked awfully similar to out pet hamster's bite. I probably knew Santa was not real for two years or so before I told my parents. Also, ever since he was about 5 years old, my brother would always find the hidden Christmas presents. He even called me one year, "Hey bro, wanna know what you got for Christmas?" I do still believe in the spirit of Santa Claus though...
3. What is a Christmas tradition you hope to pass on someday?
My mom always made a Christmas stocking for our pup, Cooler. He even knew it was his and would sit by it under the tree and cry for it to be opened. Always thought that was pretty cool.
4. Do you open presents on Christmas morning or a different time?
5. What is your favorite Christmas song? Movie?
Serious Christmas song - Little Drummer Boy
Funny Christmas song - Dominic the Donkey
Movie - Christmas Vacation
Love that man of mine :)