- Move toys out of #2 room
- Move bookcases from tv room to the basement family room
- Move Natalie's nook toys upstairs to tv room
- Remove toys from living room
- Get window dressings for big main space window
- Find small table for kitchen
- Move chest from main space to previously Natalie's nook
- Move hammock outside... again.
- Paint upstairs main space (I am looking for the perfect gray.)
- Paint brick in foyer (a project I am SUPER excited about!)
- Get dining room set from Brandon's parents
- Paint wood paneling in hallway/main space white
- Get corner china cabinet and a twin bed from Michelle's house
The weird empty spaces have been really killing me and now that we have solid plans for at least one of them and somewhat fluid plans for the other, it feels so much better. I am in hopes our indoor projects will be done by the end of the summer. I would love to feel more settled sooner rather than later.