Today I am linking up with Home of Malones and East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday! At the beginning of the month, I was talking about all of the things I felt needed to be done in order for us to get more settled. Slowly but surely over the course of the month, Brandon and I have been making our way through the list and getting things done.
Here is the original list and this is what we've done:
- Moved toys out of #2s room, with the exception of the exer-saucer
- Moved bookcases into the basement tv room (and I love them there!)
- Moved Nat's toys from basement into the playroom. However, we did move her car down there since it's bigger and my co-worker gave her a princess tent that her girls had outgrown that she absolutely LOVES!
- Removed toys from living room, with the exception of her little table and two puzzles (which we rotate) because it looks adorable in front of the window.
- Purchased window dressings for dining room and I CANNOT wait to get them up!
- We moved the chest from the main space into the kitchen where the dining room table was. I love it there but I am still on the lookout for something else for either there or the basement nook to create a serving bar.
- The hammock is officially outside in it's forever home.
- Brandon's parent brought the dining room set last weekend and I am loving how it fills the space!
- After a few (hopefully) quick appointments tomorrow morning, Brandon and I will be painting the living room gray! I am BEYOND excited for this!
I think we're making progress! We still have to get the corner china cabinet from Michelle, hang a mirror over the fireplace, paint the wood paneling and give the brick in the foyer a face lift but we're getting there. Slowly but surely our home is coming together!