1. I like black and white, but I love sepia tones.
2. I love detail pictures (i.e place cards, table names, wedding bands, etc.). I think it will definitely come in handy to have pictures of every single detail so that I can really remember every part of the wedding - big and small.
3. I love candids of children in weddings.
4. I hate pictures with veils as a real focal point… and when veils cover a person's face. In fact, I think I hate almost all veils except mine.
5. WARNING! SPOILER ALERT! I definitely want pictures that show the back of my dress since it's so unique.
6. I am terrified of rain and am jealous of people with perfect sunny day wedding pictures. However, I obsessively check the weather and this is what I saw at the time I was writing this post*:
|Talk about beautiful luck :)|
7. I love pictures with shoes. His & Hers. Bride & Bridesmaids. Even Groomsmen. I love shoes.
8. While I know Cory will make me do it, I am scared to sit on the ground. I know the pictures will be well worth it, but I am still scared. I am not sure which part I am scared of -- the whole being on the ground in my dress part or the part where I will have to get back up again and do so in a somewhat graceful fashion.
9. I think I really like pictures that involve stairs. Weird.
10. Jessica & Brian still have some of the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen.
Yep -- I clearly had a very productive Labor Day at work.
*Weather has changed 17 thousand times since the writing of this post.